Bring your laptop, choose any space available in our common areas of Old San Juan, and just plug and play. At the end of the day, you pack up and choose a new spot the next weekday. It’s the epitome of coworking: doing your best work while enjoying the benefits of joining our community of doers. As a member, you also get to use our exclusive business address for mail and permits, receive discounts on add-on conference room hours, and access to other premium perks.
Join our community of doers! It’s ideal for those who don’t need a private office, or even the same desk every day, just a committed space to work and access to a conference room. Settle down on a comfy spot in our common areas, connect to Aeronet’s Gigabit1, and delight on our freshly-brewed coffee & snacks while you work.
- Workspace in coworking area
- 1 complimentary conference room hour a month (add-on as you need)
- Access during business hours
- Available exclusively in Old San Juan
- Go Global! Add-on a Global Pass for $50. Use your Cafe Global membership at our Cafe-friendly locations: Old San Juan, Milla de Oro, and Santurce Parada 18.
Coworking with a Cafe Membership
Get inspired to do your best work in our community of doers. Check out what’s featured in the Café membership.
Our Café Global Membership gives you access to travel freely between all of our locations.
Book more conference room hours and reserve monthly parking. You can also supplement your membership with extra services such as Registered Agent, telephony, Piloto Staffing, permitting, and more to fit your business needs.
Piloto’s All-Inclusive Perks
Explore the perks inclusive to every Piloto 151 membership, including our Café Global membership.
All Piloto 151 memberships are month-to-month, with the flexibility to upgrade or downgrade your membership and without requiring long-term commitment. It’s a win-win.
Mail Management and Handling
As a fully-compliant United States Postal Certified Mail Receiving Agency, Piloto 151 is fully compliant with federal laws and regulations to receive and handle your mail. Featuring our sophisticated mail handling service, you can choose through our digital mailbox app how we handle each piece of mail you receive.
- Exclusive premium business address use: Use our prime business addresses as your main business address for everything (business or personal correspondence, official government documents, permitting, bank account, business cards, etc.
- Digital scanning of all mail to your virtual mailbox: Up to 40 pages per month. Additional pages at $0.10 per page.
- Mail forwarding worldwide: We will forward your mail to the moon and back. No handling fees are included, but forwarding postage is charged separately. As a standard, we use USPS Flat Rate unless otherwise specified.
- Messenger mail delivery: Includes 1 complimentary delivery in Condado, Miramar, Ocean Park, Old San Juan, and Santurce. Additional and out-of-coverage delivery fees will apply.
- Unlimited Shred Requests: We’ll shred your unwanted mail at no cost.
- Drive-thru mail pickup services: Complimentary during Executive Order.
The Virtual membership includes a virtual mailbox by PilotoMail so you’re sure to access and receive important snail mail and packages no matter where you are. It is included in your membership… for free!
How It Works:
You will be notified via native app alerts or emails of your new incoming mail, see a photo of every piece of correspondence, and choose how to you want each piece handled.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive interface to view pictures of each mailpiece and decide how you want it handled.
Fully automated compliance process – no more paper shuffling!
- Make and automate snail mail handling requests with a click of a button:
- Mail forwarding worldwide (postage fees apply)
- Open & Scan
- Check Deposit ($75/deposit)
- Shredding / Recycling
- Schedule Onsite / Curbside Pickups with 30-minutes’ notice
- Schedule Doorstep Delivery (delivery charges apply)
- Internal transfer to any Piloto 151 location
- Designate authorized managers, recipients, and pickup staff to help you handle all those packages and important notifications
High-Speed Internet & Emergency Backup
Connect through Wi-Fi to Aeronet’s Gigabit1. Stay secure with no interruptions with network redundancy and Fortinet’s internet security.
Copy Center with Business-Class Printer
As a Café member, you receive your own personal code to print in our Old San Juan Copy Center. You can print, scan to email, and make copies. You will be charged at the end of the month: $0.10/copy for B&W and $0.20/copy for Color.
Open and inspiring common areas
Our indoor/outdoor terraces and lounges are tailor-made spaces perfect for quick meetings with a guest, take a call, and enjoy a coffee break.
As a Café Member, you receive 1 complimentary conference room hour a month. Add more as you need with member discounts: $18/hour in Old San Juan; $30/hour in Santurce Suites, Milla de Oro, and Parada 18 (40% member discount).
Stocked kitchen with complimentary freshly-brewed coffee, tea, refreshments and snacks, and refrigerators and microwaves to prep your lunch.
Business Hours & Access Control
Piloto staff is onsite Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM for tours, reception services, and front-desk help. For 24/7 access, With a dedicated membership, you get your own personal 24/7 access to the building of your location of choice.
Private Phone Booths
Available in select locations, our phone booths are quiet spots to take a private call.
During the evening, our cleaning crew does their stuff to keep all Piloto locations looking their best. This includes deep cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces, inclusive of private offices and workstations. The refrigerator is cleaned out on Fridays in order to keep it fresh (except anything noted by a member).
Backup Power Generator and Water Cistern
All Piloto 151 locations are equipped with a water cistern and power generators in case of emergencies or power outages.
Our ergonomic chairs, fiber optic high-speed internet, and security are provided by our partners who offer our member unparalleled services.