Exclusive spaces for teams.
From a standard private office to a full-on Suite, your team needs a place to call home. Your office is fully-furnished and move in ready, enclosed and lockable. You also have 24/7 access to your space. As a member, you also get to use our exclusive business address for mail and permits, receive discounts on add-on conference room hours, and access to other premium perks.
The Estudio membership is ideal for smaller teams that prefer having their own private space while still enjoying the benefits of coworking. It also offers 24/7 access with the convenience of staying after hours and catching up on work during the weekends.
Have a bigger team or want more space? The Suite membership offers spacious private offices for teams of 2-12 people, equipped with a parking spot, standing desks, and huddle spaces.
- Reserved private office
- Furnished with desks, file cabinets, and MOS Collection’s Herman Miller ergonomic chairs.
- 4 complimentary conference room hours a month for Estudios and Suites memberships (add-on as you need).
- Access 24/7 to your office
- Exclusive to Suites members: 1 parking spot, a roomier private office, and 4 complimentary conference room hours.
- Select Suites include a huddle space.
- Pricing varies between locations and depends on office capacity: Old San Juan (starting at $950/month), Santurce Suites (starting at $1600), Santurce Parada 18 (starting at $895), and Milla de Oro (starting at $1540/month).
Piloto’s All-Inclusive Amenities
All Piloto151 memberships are month-to-month, with the flexibility to upgrade or downgrade your membership and without requiring long-term commitment. It’s a win-win.
Mail Management and Handling
As a fully-compliant United States Postal Certified Mail Receiving Agency, Piloto151 is fully compliant with federal laws and regulations to receive and handle your mail. Featuring our sophisticated mail handling service, you can choose through our digital mailbox app how we handle each piece of mail you receive.
- Exclusive premium business address use: Use our prime business addresses as your main business address for everything (business or personal correspondence, official government documents, permitting, bank account, business cards, etc.
- Digital scanning of all mail to your virtual mailbox: Up to 40 pages per month. Additional pages at $0.10 per page.
- Mail forwarding worldwide: We will forward your mail to the moon and back. No handling fees are included, but forwarding postage is charged separately. As a standard, we use USPS Flat Rate unless otherwise specified.
- Messenger mail delivery: Includes 1 complimentary delivery in Condado, Miramar, Ocean Park, Old San Juan, and Santurce. Additional and out-of-coverage delivery fees will apply.
- Unlimited Shred Requests: We’ll shred your unwanted mail at no cost.
- Drive-thru mail pickup services: Complimentary during Executive Order.
Our exclusive digital mailbox is included in your membership…for free! Handle all your postal mail online, from anywhere in the world.
How It Works:
You will be notified via native app alerts or emails of your new incoming mail, see a photo of every piece of correspondence, and choose how to you want each piece handled.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive interface to view pictures of each mailpiece and decide how you want it handled.
Fully automated compliance process – no more paper shuffling!
- Make and automate snail mail handling requests with a click of a button:
- Mail forwarding worldwide (postage fees apply)
- Open & Scan
- Check Deposit ($75/deposit)
- Shredding / Recycling
- Schedule Onsite / Curbside Pickups with 30-minutes’ notice
- Schedule Doorstep Delivery (delivery charges apply)
- Internal transfer to any Piloto 151 location
- Designate authorized managers, recipients, and pickup staff to help you handle all those packages and important notifications
High-Speed Internet & Emergency Backup
Connect through Wi-Fi to Aeronet’s Gigabit1. Stay secure with no interruptions with network redundancy and Fortinet’s internet security.
Copy Center with Business-Class Printer
As an Estudio or Suites member, you receive your own personal code to print in the Copy Center of your home location. You can print, scan to email, and make copies. You will be charged at the end of the month: $0.10/copy for B&W and $0.20/copy for Color.
Open and inspiring common areas
Our indoor/outdoor terraces and lounges are tailor-made spaces perfect for quick meetings with a guest, take a call, and enjoy a coffee break.
As an Estudio or Suites Member, you receive 4 complimentary conference room hours. Add more as you need with member discounts: $18/hour in Old San Juan; $30/hour in Santurce Suites, Milla de Oro, and Parada 18 (40% member discount).
Stocked kitchen with complimentary freshly-brewed coffee, tea, refreshments and snacks, and refrigerators and microwaves to prep your lunch.
Business Hours & Access Control
Piloto staff is onsite Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM for tours, reception services, and front-desk help. For 24/7 access, with a dedicated membership, you get your own personal access to the building of your location of choice.
Private Phone Booths
Available in select locations, our phone booths are quiet spots to take a private call.
During the evening, our cleaning crew does their stuff to keep all Piloto locations looking their best. This includes deep cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces, inclusive of private offices and workstations. The refrigerator is cleaned out on Fridays in order to keep it fresh (except anything noted by a member).
Backup Power Generator and Water Cistern
All Piloto151 locations are equipped with a water cistern and power generators in case of emergencies or power outages.
Coworking with an Estudio or Suites
Get inspired to do your best work in our community of doers. Check out what’s featured in the Estación membership.
Our Estudio membership gives you 24/7 access to your private office — even after hours and during the weekends — via our access control system (by access card or an app, depending on the location of your choice).
Get additional conference room hours, day passes for visitors, and a parking spot or extras for Suites members. You can also supplement your membership with extra services such as Registered Agent, telephony, Piloto Staffing, permitting, and more to fit your needs.
Our ergonomic chairs, high-speed Internet, and security are provided by our partners who offer our members unparalleled service.