Where coworking and hospitality meet.
We’ve launched our first pop-up coworking space at O:LV Hotel’s O:LV 55 Residence Program in San Juan’s trendy ocean-front neighborhood of Condado. Both known for its world-class service, Piloto and O:LV perfectly match new ways to work with hospitality to enhance the workplace experience.
Catering to remote-flexible workers, business travelers, professionals, and freelancers, Pop-up Piloto is the first of its kind in Puerto Rico. The coworking space features Mediterranean glam decor, workstations to reserve for the day, a balcony overlooking the Condado Lagoon, and access to a rooftop terrace with restaurant, infinity pool, jacuzzi, solarium.
Cowork and leisure.
At Pop-Up Piloto in O:LV, you’ll enjoy:
- Large Balcony with panoramic views of the Condado Lagoon.
- 24/7 access for O:LV residents
- WIFI connection to Aeronet’s high speed internet
- Kitchenette with Nespresso coffee machine
- Printing Station available to print documents.
- For Piloto 151 members: access to O:LV’s amenities, including on-site concierge service, restaurants, and its two-level rooftop terrace with climate control infinity pool and solarium with jacuzzi during from Monday to Friday 8 AM to 5 PM.
- Valet parking or self-parking available.
- Access to Piloto151’s conference rooms in Santurce, Old San Juan, and Milla de Oro.
Coworking at Pop-Up Piloto
Kick-off coworking at Pop-up Piloto. Reach out for information on perks such as a prime address and mail management at one of our Piloto Mail Centers, and fast-tracked permitting.
Rent month-to-month a workspace at Pop-Up Piloto. Exclusive for residents in O:LV 55’s Residences, it includes 2 complimentary conference room hours to use at Piloto 151’s coworking spaces in Old San Juan, Santurce and Milla de Oro. Find a comfortable spot in our ergonomic chair by MOS Collection, connect to Aeronet’s high speed internet via WiFi, and get to work.