Effective Date: January 1st, 2020
Please make sure to read this document carefully to help you make informed decisions about your relationship with us.
2. Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information that you provide to us directly, or that your employer, or host provides to us, about your devices and their location, and your use of our Services, including through cookies, pixels, web beacons, logs, and other Internet technologies.
Depending on the Services you use and your relationship with us, we may collect the following categories of information:
Personal Information We Collect
- IP Address
- Contact Information, including your name, company name, mailing address, phone number, email address and other information that enables us to contact you.
- Verification Information, including a photo ID or government-issued identification, and date of birth.
- Professional Information, including your company name, title, role, team and other information about your profession.
- Payment Information, including your credit or debit card details, bank account information, and payment or other information required when you make a purchase.
- Intellectual Property, including trademarks, logos, and other intellectual property that you own.
- Other Personal Information, including instant messenger and social media screen names, usernames and passwords, relationship to emergency point of contact, vehicle identification, and other details such as the purpose of your visit, and data or files that you input, upload or store when you use the Services, such as search queries that you submit, and documents that you upload to the Services. We will also process personal data included in content and information that you add to your member network or other community profile.
- Email Calendar Information. We integrate with your corporate email calendar (Gmail or Microsoft Outlook) and collect data regarding the conference rooms you book.
- Communications, including e-mail, SMS, Slack, requests made through Amazon Echo or similar technology, calendar invitations, any other information you choose to share with us and that you send or receive using the Services.
Non-personal Information We Collect
We (and our third-party vendors and our other service providers that perform services on our behalf) also collect information through cookies and/or other similar technologies on our website.
Information Collected from Sources Other Than You
- Information from Third-Party Sources. We obtain Personal Information about you from your company, organization, or broker; or from your host if you are a visitor or guest to one of our spaces. We also may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources and other third parties as permitted by law.
- Google Analytics. We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of our Website Services (e.g., Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit the Website Services, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to the Website Services). Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date that you visit the Website Services. The information collected through the use of Google Analytics is not combined with your Personal Information. Learn more about how Google Analytics collects and processe
3. How Do We Use This Information
Your Personal Information is used for internal purposes only and is never sold or shared with anyone outside of PILOTO 151. We will only collect or use your Personal Information where we are satisfied that we have an appropriate legal basis to do so.
- Improve and personalize our website and/or services.
- Conduct data and system analytics to understand how our Services are used and to make improvements to our services.
- Communicate with you directly, for example, we may let you know about upcoming changes or improvements to our Services, or me way notify you of suspicious activity or violations of applicable terms or policies.
- Develop new tools, products or services.
- For marketing purposes and responding to you when you contact us to learn more about our Services.
- Comply with our legal obligations.
4. How Is Your Information Shared
PILOTO 151 treats personal data confidentiality. We may disclose your Personal Information in limited circumstances to the PILOTO 151 Companies and our service providers only for the purposes outlined below:
Piloto 151 Companies
Among the PILOTO 151 companies depending on the Services that you use. In such cases, your Personal Information will only be shared in accordance with this Policy.
Vendors and Service Providers
Other Parties in Connection with a Corporate Transaction
We may share your Personal Information with other parties in connection with a business transaction, such as the sale, and transfer of company assets or shares. Your information such as customer names and email addresses, and other user information related to our Services may be among the items transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
When required by law
Our Services may allow you to post information to various third-party services or platforms, such as social networking services like Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. You acknowledge that if you choose to use this feature, your friends, followers and subscribers on these third-party services or platforms will be able to view such activity. The use of the information by such social networking websites will be governed by their privacy policies, and we do not control their use of the shared data. We are not responsible for the actions of any third parties with whom you share Personal Information.
5. How Do We Protect Your Information
PILOTO 151 has in place reasonable administrative, technical and physical controls to protect your Personal information from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, or destruction and we make sure we manage it in accordance with our legal responsibilities under applicable data protection laws. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure. In the event that Personal Information is compromised as a breach of security, PILOTO 151 will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, or if you believe that your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify us and change your password.
6. Publicly Posted Information and Public Forums
7. Third Parties and Links to Third-Party Sites
8. Choices About How We Collect, Use, and Share Your Information
We provide a means to unsubscribe in our marketing-related email communications. Note that we will continue to send transaction-related emails regarding products or services that you have requested following an unsubscribe. PILOTO 151 may also need to send you certain communications regarding operation and administration of the Services, including communications regarding updates to this Policy and emergency alerts, and you will not be able to opt out of those communications.
You have the option to accept or disable cookies at any time through your browser. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. If you choose to disable your cookies, your user experience may be limited.
You can opt out of tracking by Google Analytics by using Google’s Ads Settings or going to this website. You may also opt out of Google marketing products, but please note that this does not opt you out of being served generic ads.
Do not track signals
Third parties may keep track of your browsing activities across third party websites. Certain web browsers enable users to activate a “Do Not Track” signal but we do not currently respond to the “Do Not Track” signal or other similar mechanisms.
9. Cookie Usage
Cookies are small data files placed on the hard drive of your computer. These cookies are used to collect information about how you interact with our website (www.piloto151.com) and allow us to remember you. We use this information in order to improve and customize your browsing experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors both on this website and other media.
You can change your browser configuration to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please note that, if you choose to block all cookies you may not be able to access all or part of our site and may be unable to use those services or engage in activities that require the placement of cookies.
10. Your Rights
We value your rights to your data. Subject to certain exceptions provided by law, you may have the right to (i) request confirmation of whether we store, use or share any of your Personal Information; (ii) request an electronic copy of your Personal Information to be sent to you, or another organization; (iii) withdraw your agreement to the processing of your Personal Information; (v) seek correction of inaccurate, untrue or incomplete Personal Information.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the e-mail addresses set out in the Contacting Us section below. We will process such requests in accordance with applicable laws. Although you are encouraged to contact us if you would like to exercise your rights, some of these rights are only available in certain circumstances and so we may not be required to comply with every request.
11. Opting Out
You have the right to opt-out of certain uses and disclosures of your Personal Information, as set out in this Policy, and in specific circumstances.
Opting-Out Of Marketing Communications
12. California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may opt out of having your Personal Information disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes by emailing us at: email@example.com.
Our Services are intended for users who are 18 years of age and older. PILOTO 151 does not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to submit any Personal Information to us. If you believe we might have any information from or about an individual under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a person under 13 years old has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
15. Contacting Us