Coworking from Santurce, Puerto Rico
Working from Puerto Rico but connected to the world never seemed easier. Try coworking at Piloto’s second location at the heart of Santurce with gigabit speeds to the world. Santurce is a cultural hot spot for art, music, cuisine, fashion, hotels, technology and startups. Walking distance to La Placita restaurants and bars.
The Perks of being a Doer
Take a stroll in the muralist meca and home to La Placita de Santurce. With perks that include a lounge with a view, state of the art conference room and amenities, a shared receptionist to greet guests, huddle spaces for teams… you just plug and play.
Membership Plan in Santurce Suites
Join our community of coworkers and collaborators with the membership that fits your needs. All of our Santurce memberships include the perks below in addition to our add-on services.
Piloto’s All-Inclusive Perks
Explore the perks inclusive to every Piloto 151’s coworking memberships in Santurce Suites.
All Piloto151 memberships are month-to-month, with the flexibility to upgrade or downgrade your membership and without requiring long-term commitment. It’s a win-win.
Mail Management and Handling
As a fully-compliant United States Postal Certified Mail Receiving Agency, Piloto 151 is fully compliant with federal laws and regulations to receive and handle your mail. Featuring our sophisticated mail handling service, you can choose through our digital mailbox app how we handle each piece of mail you receive.
- Exclusive premium business address use: Use our prime business addresses as your main business address for everything (business or personal correspondence, official government documents, permitting, bank account, business cards, etc.
- Digital scanning of all mail to your virtual mailbox: Up to 40 pages per month. Additional pages at $0.10 per page.
- Mail forwarding worldwide: We will forward your mail to the moon and back. No handling fees are included, but forwarding postage is charged separately. As a standard, we use USPS Flat Rate unless otherwise specified.
- Messenger mail delivery: Includes 1 complimentary delivery in Condado, Miramar, Ocean Park, Old San Juan, and Santurce. Additional and out-of-coverage delivery fees will apply.
- Unlimited Shred Requests: We’ll shred your unwanted mail at no cost.
- Drive-thru mail pickup services: Complimentary during Executive Order.
The Virtual membership includes a virtual mailbox by PilotoMail so you’re sure to access and receive important snail mail and packages no matter where you are. It is included in your membership… for free!
How It Works:
You will be notified via native app alerts or emails of your new incoming mail, see a photo of every piece of correspondence, and choose how to you want each piece handled.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive interface to view pictures of each mailpiece and decide how you want it handled.
Fully automated compliance process – no more paper shuffling!
- Make and automate snail mail handling requests with a click of a button:
- Mail forwarding worldwide (postage fees apply)
- Open & Scan
- Check Deposit ($75/deposit)
- Shredding / Recycling
- Schedule Onsite / Curbside Pickups with 30-minutes’ notice
- Schedule Doorstep Delivery (delivery charges apply)
- Internal transfer to any Piloto 151 location
- Designate authorized managers, recipients, and pickup staff to help you handle all those packages and important notifications.
High-Speed Internet & Emergency Backup
Connect through Wi-Fi to Aeronet’s Gigabit1. Stay secure with no interruptions with network redundancy and Fortinet’s internet security.
Copy Center with Business-Class Printer
As a member, you receive your own personal code to print in our Old San Juan Copy Center. You can print, scan to email, and make copies. You will be charged at the end of the month: $0.10/copy for B&W and $0.20/copy for Color.
Open and inspiring common areas
Our outdoor terraces and lounges are tailor-made spaces perfect for quick meetings with a guest, take a call, and enjoy a coffee break.
As a member, you receive complimentary conference room hours. Add more as you need with a member discount for $30/hour. Our conference room has capacity for up to 10 guests (3 at the moment) and is equipped with AV equipment. Book the conference room through your digital account in the Members Area or contact the front desk.
Stocked kitchen with complimentary freshly-brewed coffee, tea, refreshments and snacks, and refrigerators and microwaves to prep your lunch.
Business Hours & Access Control
Piloto staff is onsite Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM for tours, reception services, and front-desk help. With a dedicated membership, you get your own 24/7 personal access to the Old San Juan location.
Private Phone Booths
Available in Milla de Oro and Santurce Parada 18, our phone booths are quiet spots to take a private call.
During the evening, our cleaning crew does their stuff to keep all Piloto locations looking their best. This includes deep cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces, inclusive of private offices and workstations. The refrigerator is cleaned out on Fridays in order to keep it fresh (except anything noted by a member).
Backup Power Generator and Water Cistern
All Piloto 151 locations are equipped with a water cistern and power generators in case of emergencies or power outages.
The Conference Room
Impress your clients and team with our fully-equipped conference room at our Santurce location, steps away from La Placita. Whether you need a space for a client meeting, team building session, or just a conference call, we created a space with your needs in mind. Seats up to 10 guests (3 guests at the moment with social distancing).
Our ergonomic chairs, high-speed Internet, and security are provided by our partners who offer our members unparalleled service.